Led by Dr Lisa Kim, the Health, Effectiveness, And Retention of Teachers (HEART) Research Network brings together national and international researchers across various disciplines who research the health, effectiveness, and retention of teachers.
The Research Network holds multiple events throughout the year with opportunities to present our research and discuss potential collaborations. Supporting the career development of early career researchers is of particular importance to the Network.
- Dr Lisa Kim (Director; personality psychology; Lecturer, Department of Education, University of York)
- Abigail Bowling (sociology in education; PhD Student, Department of Education, University of York)
- Rowena Leary (mental health; PhD Student, Department of Education, University of York)
- Dr Laura Oxley (psychology in education, Research Associate, Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge)
- Dr Ville Mankki (teacher education; Research Fellow, Department of Teacher Education, University of Turku, Finland)
- Dr Daniel Madigan (health psychology; Associate Professor of Psychology; Director of Research for the School of Science, Technology, and Health, York St John University)
- Dr Irena Burić (personality psychology; Associate Professor, Department of Psychology University of Zadar, Croatia)
- Professor Ji Hong (educational psychology; Professor, College of Education, University of Oklahoma, USA)